Another M&PP Monday rolls around… & sometimes they can feel like they’re all rolled into one…
SO WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?
Purpose is defined as the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used…
Consider – why were you delivered here to this Earth? What are you going to do with this one, wonder-full life?
Today, with time on your public holiday or while grabbing coffee, a chance to #reflect & ask yourself (& even write down your answers… they are a good one for the fridge door) these five (5) questions:
1. What experiences make you feel happy & vibrant?
2. What are your specific skills i.e. the things you are good at?
3. If money was no object, what would you spend your time doing, making, building, being…?
4. How can you add greater value to the world (perhaps doing those things which enable you to feel vibrant)?
5. Do you desire to leave a legacy? If so, what do you want it to be?
Allow me to leave you with a final thought that will inspire your week:
Happiness is not a state of being – it is state of doing.